Available in Brass, Copper, & Nickel Plated, as well as Matte Black and several Porcelain colors. The Black and Porcelain units require 8" all fuel-chimney and the Plated units require 6" all-fuel chimney down to the top of the hood.
The Spin-A-Fire is designed and manufactured with Malm's highest quality for lasting beauty and excellent burning efficiency.
Clearances: Combustible wall . . .6"
Patent # 3.499.432
- BTU Input Natural Gas 63,000 / Propane 55,000
- Wall Clearance 6"
- Requires Class A All-Fuel Chimney
- Adjustable Flame Height
- Remote Control Included
- Thermostat Control Optional
- Piezo Ignitor
- Millivolt pilot system does not require power
- Includes pipe to 8' ceiling height
- Ceramic fiber logs with glowing embers
- 12 & 16 Gauge Steel Construction
- Ceramic Glass provides 360 view of fire
- Can be placed directly on carpet or wood floors
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Gas units are finished in powder coated enamel.
Note: Due to variations of graphics on the Web and your computer the colors above may not be rendered accurately. They will approximate the actual colors.
Some models are available in brass, copper, nickle, stainless steel, or other specialty finishes. Contact us for more information.
POWDER COAT COLORS
Malm uses Tiger Drylac powder for the powder coat colors.
for a pdf of the RAL color chart from Tiger.