Temperature settings from 90° to 220° offer the flexibly needed to keep breads warm or poultry piping hot. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature - no matter when you serve it.
Soups, sauces, and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings from 90F - 220 degrees F. Low setting for bread proofing; High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
Versatile Moisture-Selector Control
Control warming conditions from the outside in with the Versatile moisture-selector.
- Temperature settings from 90° to 220° offer the flexibly needed to keep breads warm or poultry piping hot
- Equipped with two removable steam pans, lids and steam racks
- Moist and crisp settings allow you to keep food at the desired texture
- Concealed heating element allows you to use the drawer as a towel or robe warmer
- "On" indicator light reminds you that the drawer is on
- Weather resistant stainless steel construction and polished highlights
- VQEWD5300SS - 30" W. Warming Drawer
Specifications & Documentation
Viking product specifications, installation instructions, and other useful information are in PDF format so you may need to get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- SketchUp (SKP) - VQEWD5300SS_.skp
- Wavefront 3D (OBJ) - VQEWD5300SS_obj.zip
- Revit Files (RFA) - VQEWD5300SS_.rfa
- 3D AutoCad (DWG) - VQEWD5300SS_.dwg
- ArchiCad (GSM) - VQEWD5300SS_.gsm
- 3D Studio Max (MAX) - VQEWD5300SS_max.zip
- 3D Studio Max (3D) - VQEWD5300SS_3ds.3DS
- 3D AutoCad (DXF) - VQEWD5300SS_.dxf